4. Freight charges for the return of the Product to James Moran Furniture must be paid by the Purchaser unless otherwise agreed. Freight charges of the replaced or repaired Product will be borne by James Moran Furniture only for freight transported by ordinary delivery within the metropolitan areas of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart and Darwin. Should the Purchaser require any other form of delivery of the replacement or repaired Product, the Purchaser must pay any difference between the cost of James Moran Furniture method of ordinary delivery and the Purchaser’s required method of delivery.
JAMES MORAN INTERIORSTYLE PTY LTD ACN 079 537 545
Trading as JAMES MORAN FURNITURE (ABN 83 214 203 434)
RETURN OF CLAIMED FAULTY GOODS
1. All Products to be assessed under the James Moran Furniture Warranty are to be identified and returned to the following address:
THE WARRANTY DEPARTMENT
JAMES MORAN INTERIORSTYLE PTY LTD
UNIT 6, 21-23 LEVENSWELL ROAD, MOORABBIN, VIC 3186
Claims must indicate the sender’s name and address
2. All Product returned must be packed in a manner to ensure no further damage is caused to the Product.
3. Warranty claims will only be considered if the returned Product has enclosed with it the purchase order and the Purchaser has complied with all other requirements in accordance with the James Moran Furniture Warranty. A Warranty claim must include a copy of the original invoice and all Product, together with other details such as date of delivery and the Product’s identification code as contained/described on the packaging.
5. Freight charges in respect of the Product apply and will be payable by the Purchaser should this Warranty not be current or valid or the Product is outside the Metropolitan areas of the capital cities referred to in clause 6 of the Warranty.
6. Product returned will be examined on receipt, and if found to be within the manufacturer’s specification, James Moran Furniture reserves the right to either accept or reject that particular claim.
7. If a Warranty claim is to be honoured, James Moran Furniture may at its option, replace, repair or credit the Purchaser for the purchase price of the Product. Any credit given to a Purchaser will be mailed directly to the Purchaser by ordinary post.
James Moran Furniture advises that various items of furniture appearing in photographs or images contained on its website or brochure are provided for illustrative and/or advertising purposes only and James Moran Furniture expressly does not represent or warrant that it offers for sale or manufacture all of the items of furniture contained in such photographs or images. All Fjords products are designed and manufactured outside of Australia.